I have been in love with the West since I can remember. Growing up my family and I spent summers traveling from Cincinnati, Ohio to the “wild west”. My folks, both in the education system, and my two sisters and I would ride in our old R.V., camping. I attended Albion College in Michigan and after graduating with my teaching certificate, I found my way west – first to Vail, Colorado where I met my wife, Whitney, then on to Hilo, Hawaii and finally to Montana. We love Big Sky. We enjoy the close community, skiing, hiking, hunting, Yellowstone National Park, and the incredible beauty.
Big Sky is my home, and my business.
In 2004, I gained my agent’s license and began building my business in the Big Sky real estate market.
In 2006, I served on The Club at Spanish Peaks development team where I was the highest selling agent two consecutive years.
In 2011, I was recruited to work for Moonlight Basin.
In 2013, I stepped out as an independent agent and am now able to serve old and new friends alike.
In 2016, I teamed up with the luxury real estate brand Sotheby’s International Real Estate.
In 2019, my transactions, sales numbers, and experience qualified me for a Brokers designation. There are only a handful of Brokers that made their numbers in the Big Sky market and I am proud to hold the designation.
♥ Community Involvement
- Big Sky Owners Association Board Member
- Big Sky Community Corporation Board Member
- Park Committee Board Member
- Big Sky Volunteer Fire Department
- Eagle Mount Kids with Cancer and Snowboard Instructor Volunteer
- Big Sky Volunteer Ski Patrol
- Various Condominium Home Owners Associations
- Volunteer Basketball Coach Grade 1-3
- Volunteer Baseball Coach Grade K-3
- Volunteer Flag Football Coach Grade 1-5
As someone who knows the significance and value of finding my dream home in the west, I am certain I can help find yours too.